Monday, December 31, 2007

Links As To Why This Blog Even Exists

Seriously, it even has it's own Wikipedia page. Ain't that sad or just plain outrageous?:

Yeah, it goes on

EWWWW! How can you NOT object to the sociopaths?

(And it looks like he even got away with it, too. Fucker.)

www.thaidarling.com/

(and many others)

That "Mark" guy from that one episode of The Tyra Banks Show (I usually don't watch that show, but I saw the episode. He "picked" the Asian Woman as his "Perfect Woman", even after showing what a woman-hating prick he was. You could have heard me screaming, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHYYYY!?!" all the way from the moon!) Part of the Episode


(Mark is the dumb and ugly white guy with the bad hair-whom, btw should be exiled from society in general, along with all others of his kind-commenting on how black women can't afford plastic surgery. *rolls eyes* He makes more bile-inducing commentary on women later on and he made some earlier in the show, but he mostly says outrageous and untrue statements about white women. Oh, if only he hated us asian women with such a passion, I would be crying tears of joy. If only I were as fortunate as the white women that way.)

Some Great Articles And Sites I Found On The Net


And if you have more, tell me so!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. that video made me cringe. the white guy was the most disgusting though.

Sadie Li said...

Agreed. *nod* All the other guys were sexist and a bit racist too, but after that show, I am told that all those other men criticized Mark. If a bunch of sexist and racist men find YOU too misogynistic, then you'd have to be totally fucked up.

...which, btw, Mark is.